Vitamins D3 and K2 promote bone health, cardiovascular health, and immune function.
- Boosts Immune Function
- Supports Healthy Blood Circulation
- Promotes Bone and Dental Health
- Increases Calcium Absorption and Balance
- Maintains Healthy Cardiometabolic Function
- Increases Musculoskeletal Strength & Comfort
- Supports Blood Sugar Balance Already Within Normal Levels and Weight Loss
What is special about the combination of Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2? While vitamin D has long been known to assist calcium absorption, it is vitamin K, through its carboxylation of osteocalcin, which guides this calcium to bones and prevents their absorption into organs, joint spaces, and arteries. Read on!