Welcome to Parker Health Solutions
Where you can find healing and feel at home
The doctors at Parker Health Solutions have been helping patients achieve greater health for many years. Drs. Rob and Kellie Parker have been in practice since 1991, continuing the Parker family three generation tradition of healing. Dr. Katherine Gardner and Dr. Josh Carter brought their talents and knowledge to the practice in 2003. All the doctors at PHS are dedicated to treating and educating patients, as well as other health professionals around the world.
The well known "Parker Principles" developed by Dr. Rob’s grandfather, Dr. James W. Parker, and his father, Dr. W. Karl Parker, are the foundation for the health care system that is employed at Parker Health Solutions today. Utilizing many different treatment options, we are better equipped to serve each patient's specific needs. Education is a major key in healing at Parker Health Solutions. A patient must first know what is wrong in the body that is creating the symptom; secondly, why it is present in the body; and thirdly, what is needed in order to correct it. While going through this process a patient learns about his/her state of health and how to continually improve it.
The health center is well known for its work with professional athletes. Dr. Rob Parker has been featured on ESPN, HBO, TNT and local news and radio shows talking about the clinic's successful work with many athletes from the NFL, the NBA, the NHL, the PGA and track and field stars.
At Parker Health Solutions we want to help you achieve your personal best-your ultimate health. We will help you get back on your path to better health. Explore our website and find valuable information available to you free:
- Find a healthy eating plan that you and your family can start right away to bring you greater health.
- Learn all the wonderful benefits of juicing and how it can positively affect your health.
- Learn about whole food nutritional supplements and how they can put you on the fast track to health.
- Find delicious snacks that are actually good for you.
- Use an easy chart to track your progress.
- Hear informative and fun presentations, which will help you, become more knowledgeable about your health.
- Take a free test and find out what kind of nutritional recommendations are right for you or simply call us today at (972) 751-9966 and speak with our friendly assistant
about how you can improve your life!