Whole-istic Solutions Joint Support provides the most advanced formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Collagen, Fatty Acids, Vitamins and Enzymes for promoting healthy joints, maintaining mobility and flexibility, supporting normal cartilage production in healthy joints and supporting the joints as we age.*
You may benefit from joint supplementation!
It is important to maintain healthy joints.
What Can You Do?
- Avoid activities which subject your joints to strain or injury
- Nourish the joints through an overall healthful diet and targeted supplementation:
- Eliminate red meats and fatty (fried) foods.
- Eliminate milk, reduce other dairy products.
- Increase fresh vegetables and fruits (not citrus).
- Consume avocado or raw nuts (not peanuts).
- Increase water intake.
- Reduce carbonated and caffeinated beverages.
- Take food supplements containing key nutrients: glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, fatty acids (essential oils), collagen, vitamin-C, vitamin-E and enzymes.
Whole-istic Solutions Joint Support is specially formulated to provide the materials to support cartilage and join function. Joint Support contains Serrazimes®, shown to be extremely effective in maintaining healthy joints.
Joint Support also contains:
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin, which support cartilage and joint function, and improve joint lubrication.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), which enables the cells to absorb nutrients more easily.
- Vitamin C, which increases the effectiveness of glucosamine and chondroitin, works on a cellular level with MSM making the individual cell walls more permeable and is a key building material for all connective tissues (such as cartilage).
- Collagen, which is a rich blend of proteins and amino acids, the primary building blocks for strength, cushion and toughness in connective tissues.
- Fatty Acids, essential oils which are a key material of the connective tissues, promote proper lubrication of joints.
- Vitamin E, a key antioxidant.
- Enzymes (Serrazimes®, Protease, Bromelain, and Cellulose), which deliver nutrients to tissues, and help to digest proteins to maintain healthy joints.