Probiotic-60 Count Bottle!
Now with 6 billion cultures in a patented controlled-release formula! It's like taking over 75 billion CFU of conventional probiotics!
- Patented Controlled-Release Technology protects probiotics from stomach acid on their way to the intestinal tract.
- Now with 6 billion probiotics per pearl tablet.
- Patented Manufacturing Process for extended shelf-life.
- New 60 count bottle.
- Easier to swallow pearl tablet.
Introducing our new and improved 60 count Whole-istic Solutions Controlled-Delivery Probiotic in new easier-to-swallow pearl tablets!
- Now with 6 billion CFU per pearl tablet.
- Now with 60 pearl tablets per bottle.
- New portion-control flip-top lid.
- The Patented Manufacturing Process extends the shelf-life an additional 50%. Even at room temperature.
- The Patented Controlled-Release Technology protects the probiotics from stomach acid on their way to the intestinal tract. This technology provides for timed release of bacteria throughout the small and large intestines with ten times the delivery you find in traditional capsules. When moistened by fluids in the stomach, a protective layer forms over the caplet to shield the contents from gastric acid. Once in the intestinal tract, probiotics are relased from the caplet core. The Patented Controlled-Release excipient matrix is blended into the pearl tablet, providing a linear release of probiotic cultures throughout the intestinal tract.
What are Probiotics?
Probiotics are friendly floras which normally inhabit your intestines. Alcohol, poor diet and caffeinated and carbonated drinks can destroy them, leading to gas, bloating, occasional diarrhea and constipation, and more. This therapeutic formula is designed to replenish your normal flora with 10 stabilized strains of probiotics.*
What do they do?
In health, the gastrointestinal tract of humans is colonized by billions of microorganisms, known as friendly flora or probiotics. Probiotic comes from Greek and Latin words meaning for life. This wonderful colony, made up of many different strains of friendly flora, contributes to our health by:
- Boosting the immune system
- Improving bowel regulation (reducing occasional constipation and diarrhea)
- Reducing gas and bloating
- Maintaining intestinal health
- Helping digest dairy foods
- Helping retain normal cholesterol levels
- Producing natural antibodies and lactic acid
- Producing B vitamins, including B12
- Producing enzymes which break down food and increase nutrient absorption
Wholeistic Solutions Probiotic has been specially formulated using ten different strains of stabilized probiotics. These organisms work with one another and each have specialized roles in the body.